Digital Analytics Health Check
Most companies rely on Digital Analytics data to inform them what’s going on with their site: Who comes there? What do they do? Are they converting? etc.
However, most companies relying on Google Analytics data (and other platforms) are relying on bad data – not because Google Analytics is bad but because more often than not, the analytics setup, the platform configuration, and reporting are broken or incorrect.
The outcome? Any good decision you make based on bad data is likely to be pure luck.
We offer a thorough, comprehensive and low cost Digital Analytics health check. The health check includes:
- Understanding what information you and your business need in order to make critical business decision
- We’re not going to waste your time and ours focusing our investigation and giving you recommendations that are not relevant to your business
- Analysing a snapshot of visitor behaviour and the site performance
- You get a fresh view on traffic acquisition, engagement, conversion, mobile vs. desktop behaviour, etc.
- Auditing the tagging on the site
- Page by page, interaction by interaction – to make sure you capture all the information you need
- Auditing the Analytics platform configuration
- A full report including findings, gap analysis, and detailed recommendations – Check out the sample report
- Recommended tagging map – a detailed page by page tagging map, recommending what we thing you can add to your analytics to enrich your understanding of your user’s behaviour– Check out the sample Tracking Map
Before you decide whether you need an analytics health check ask yourself the following questions:
- Am I 100% confident I am collecting the right information about my customers?
- Do the numbers mean what I think they means?
- Is the data I collect processed correctly?
- Are my visits broken when visitors login? When they pay? Move from one part of the site to another?
- Can I find out more about my visitors? – where do they come from? What are doing on the site? Which visitors bring me the most benefit?
- Do I really track how my campaigns are performing?
- How much better the site can perform for me if I identify and improve performance issues by 3%? 5%? 10%?