Digital analytics is about providing you with information & insight to help you manage your digital operation better.
As digital channels continue to grow, having the right level of information & insight is vital for managing a successful digital operation and for improving it further.
However – most businesses are not using their digital analytics data to the full. This is usually because of:
- Poor data quality
- Lack of in-house resource / expertise
- Digital analytics is not integrated into the company’s decision making process
Setting up an effective digital analytics function means you will have accurate, robust & comprehensive data that is reported and analysed correctly, and is the base for relevant action.
Some of the benefits of an effective digital analytics function are:
- Producing insight for conversion rate and user experience improvement
- Marketing spend ROI is measured correctly
- Decision making is based on accurate performance reporting