How We Work
1. Engagement process – we initiate our relationship with new clients with a comprehensive and thorough engagement process – we invest time in learning your business so we can deliver advice or a solution that is right for you. This is likely to include:
- Interviews with stakeholders
- Technical and functional review of the site
- Defining objectives and scope for the project
- Building and approving a work plan
Once a plan is approved and signed off we will start working.
2. Work phase – during the work phase we focus on transparency, communication & impacting change:
- We keep our clients up to date throughout the work phase (project or long term engagement)
- We hide nothing so there are no surprises and no hidden costs
- We conduct periodic reviews to ensure our quality of service and work matches your expectations
- Our purpose is to make things happen and impact change
3. Outcomes – we provide full documentation and training at the end of a project. The documentation includes conclusions and recommendations, as well as thorough technical documentation where applicable.