Online Customer Reviews
Good Online Customer Reviews are critical for building trust in your brand and improving revenue, footfall and/or online traffic & conversions (reviews on Facebook, Google, Trustpilot, etc.).
Good Customer Reviews improve Traffic and Conversions to online and brick-and-mortar businesses.
They also help convince potential customers to choose you and your business instead of choosing your competitors:
- 86% of consumers read reviews for local businesses
- 89% of consumers read businesses’ responses to reviews
- A negative review can drive away 40% of potential customers
We use a structured and systematic approach and a dedicated tool to improve Online Customer Reviews for our clients.
However, getting reviewsfor your business faster and more efficiently is really important:
- More visitors to your business
- Improved SEO traffic to your site
- Better performing (and therefore cheaper) Google Ads budget
- Better Conversion Rate on your site
“ The Review Management activity had a very big impact and worked very quickly – Our review score improved from 4.1 to 4.6 within months! It also improved our Paid Campaigns cost as our review score started to feature in our adverts ” Cristina Llamas-Rey, Naturisimo
HOW IS IT DONE?
We work with you to reach out to your existing customers to get their feedback, and our software makes sure that positive feedback is made public, and negative feedback is communicated directly to you.
The process to improve your Online Customer Reviews is pretty straightforward:
1. We Set up the process and environment
2. We Reach Out to your existing clients
3. We embed the review process as part of
your Regular Business Process
We work with a software that facilitates the review process for your customers.
When we start the project we will:
- Set up a profile and a landing page for your business – this part is really important as your customers need to know that the request for feedback is genuine, authentic and really coming from you.
- Decide how we want to reach out – email, sms, face to face, all of the above, etc.
- Agree roles within the business – who does what (for example, who responds to negative feedback)
Once the system is ready we reach out to your existing customers:
- We chose the methods in step 1 – now we need to act.
- This needs to be done gradually so you don’t get many reviews in one go – this would look bad. We are not trying to cheat the system, but it should never look like we tried to.
Regular business Process
Once we reached out to the ‘bank’ of existing customers we need to make sure that we keep up the good work:
- Review requests are sent automatically, or requested routinely.
- Online Reviews are responded-to.
- Negative feedback is looked-at and responded-to.
We help you by sending you a monthly report and feedback analysis, helping you to get better reviews and improve your business.
We offer a FREE consultation to see if we can help you improve your Online Customer Reviews.
Fill in the consultation form and we will get back to you as soon as possible: